Predict-A-Score

National League 2021/22

So here we go, it may take 10-20 minutes to complete the entry form below and you can’t save your progress halfway through so make sure you have time before starting.

Once you have completed the online entry form below, just add your name and email address to the bottom and click ‘Enter’. You will then see a message below the button confirming your entry has been received. We will then before the start of the season email a copy of the entry to you and the Megastore will be in touch to collect payment.

Remember 45% of the entry fees will go to Wealdstone FC with the remaining 55% being paid out in prizes.

25% will go to 1st place, 15% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place at the end of the season.

Good luck!

    Fixtures

    21st August 2021




    28th August 2021




    30th August 2021




    4th September 2021




    11th September 2021




    14th September 2021




    18th September 2021




    25th September 2021




    2nd October 2021




    5th October 2021




    9th October 2021




    16th October 2021




    23rd October 2021




    26th October 2021




    13th November 2021




    20th November 2021




    23rd November 2021




    27th November 2021




    4th December 2021




    11th December 2021




    18th December 2021




    26th December 2021




    28th December 2021




    2nd January 2022




    8th January 2022




    22nd January 2022




    25th January 2022




    29th January 2022




    12th February 2022




    19th February 2022




    22nd February 2022




    26th February 2022




    5th March 2022




    12th March 2022




    19th March 2022




    22nd March 2022




    26th March 2022




    2nd April 2022




    9th April 2022




    15th April 2022




    18th April 2022




    23rd April 2022




    30th April 2022




    2nd May 2022




    7th May 2022




    15th May 2022




    Personal details

    I understand that my name and email will only be retained in order to provide updates in relation to Predict-A-Score.


    I would like to receive periodic updates from Wealdstone FC Supporters Club, your details will not be released to any third parties