What to do on a matchday:-
Please arrive at the ground early as you will need to choose the area of the ground that you will be viewing the full match from. We will be using the 4 turnstiles at the top for the ground for entry and there you will be given a ticket for your chosen zone (example below). Please note that it will not be possible to change ends at half time.
Gates will open at 1400 and entry to each zone has a limited capacity therefore entrance will be on a first come first served basis.
Please observe social distancing around anyone not in your bubble and ensure that any children are not left unsupervised. All supporters will be temperature checked and asked to check in using the NHS app should they have it. Should you or a member of your household have Covid-19 symptoms please stay at home. Please wear a mask when moving around the ground although once in your viewing position this can be removed should you wish to. Programmes and refreshments will be available to purchase and these sellers will be wearing gloves.
At the end of the game please remain in your place before being directed to exit the ground by your designated exit.
Below is a code of conduct for supporters and it is important that these guidelines are followed to ensure that future games with supporters present are not compromised. Please note that your attendance will act as your acceptance of the supporter code of conduct.
There has been a lot of work behind the scenes to get us to this point so please enjoy the day but respect the staff and stewards and if you have any further questions please ask on the day or reply to this email.
We look forward seeing you on Saturday!
++Supporter Code of Conduct++
- Follow the instruction of any member of staff or steward without argument.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social or support bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures. Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry. Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless.
- If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, check to see if any of them are not in use, and plan accordingly. Once you have visited these amenities, please return to the same zone of the stadium. You are not allowed to move to a different zone at half time.
- Remain in your seat or place at all times whenever possible.
- If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
- If you are in a seated area, when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- If you are in a standing area, please stay within your social or support bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face whenever possible. Please always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social or support bubble.
- Take extreme care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
- If you are attending with other members of your social or support bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
- Smoking and vaping is forbidden within the stadium.
Cover Photo Credit: Adam Williams