The countdown to the start of our season is on
National League 2021/22
Firstly, congratulations to last season’s winners. Quentin Fox and Megaphone tied for first spot with an impressive 33 points and Paul Franklin came in third with 32 points.
The entry fee has been reduced this season to £15 for a single entry and for those tempted to have two or more entries, entry is just £12 per entry, a saving of 20%!
45% of the entry fees will go to Wealdstone FC with the remaining 55% being paid out in prizes.
25% will go to 1st place, 15% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place at the end of the season.
The format this year remains pretty much the same but there will now be an opportunity after the away match with Maidenhead midway through the season (2nd January 2022) to revise your predictions for the remainder of the season.
At this stage there will also be prizes of 3% and 2% up for grabs to those in 1st and 2nd place.
The rules remain the same. All you have to do is predict the scores of ALL of Wealdstone’s Home and Away matches in the National League and opening fixtures in the FA Cup and FA Trophy before 3pm on Saturday 21st August 2021.
For a correct SCORE & RESULT you will receive 3 points
For a correct RESULT ONLY you will receive 1 point
Photo credits to Adam Williams and MontImageMedia, Video credit to FCVideo